We’re introducing an all-new way to register for Intramurals at SOU with the Campus Recreation Member Portal and FusionIM. This portal will allow Intramural participants to register, see the game schedule, league standings, and other information about their team.
- Log into your Member Portal account using your SOU ID.
- Scroll down the homepage and click “FusionIM,” then click “Register.”
- You’ll see a list of the current sports offered during the term. Click through the list until you get to the Division you’d like to register in.
- Once you decide which Division you’d like to play in, click “Register.” There are a few options for registering:
- Create a team (team captains) – This option is for captains who want to create a new team. Captains will be able to name the team, invite members, and add free agents. Once your team has been created, you can access your team details page (click FusionIM, then click “My Teams”) to invite players and add free agents.
- Join a team – when registering, click join a team to register on a specific team. You can also join a team by accepting an email invite from a team captain.
- Register as a free agent – want to participate but don’t have a team to join? Register as a free agent and captains looking to pick up more players can add you to their team or Campus Recreation staff will assign you to a team before the start of the league.